We’re so happy to be walking the streets of Baltimore every day! There is an amazing opportunity in this city for God to do something new. Charlotte was excited to see one of the Ace of Cakes chefs today. Gideon plays with three boys his age across the street almost every day. It’s possible that the kids are opening more evangelistic doors than anyone right now!
Starting to meet city pastors has been an excellent experience. One area church has offered us the free use of $17,000 worth of kids inflatable play equipment, for when we’re ready to do outdoor outreach. Asking questions of these pastors has been affirming the thought that we are at the right place at the right time.
We’re meeting new people daily and God is opening doors! Every week we are learning more Baltimore.
The Wheeler family is finalizing the arrangements for their Baltimore arrival. Greg has a new improved job that is paying the moving expenses!
The Talaivers have really expanded their influence with other young professionals this past month!
We are excited about the future as we work on the foundation of the church-to-be!
Donations are still accepted through City Bible Church .org and thank you!
Thank you so very much for continuing to pray for us!
CBCB October Prayer Ideas:
“He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.” Matthew 9:37-38
Here are a few things that our team has been praying for. Thank you for joining us!
- Birth of new small groups in strategic neighborhoods.
- Provision, peace, and wisdom for all current team members.
- New converts that will quickly be influential in CBCB future.
- Worship Leaders: that get the CBC DNA, with great skill, and a heart that connects with ours.
- High character children’s ministry volunteers with strong devotional life and teamwork ability.
- That we would grow into a church known for serving the community.
- Miracles in face to face interaction, on the street and in the homes, and in any meeting.