If you asked me, “Why would you start a church in Baltimore? What does that mean? How will it look?” and I had 60 seconds to respond, here’s what I would say:
Forgiveness and healing are found in Jesus. People need Jesus.
We are helping people connect with Jesus, grow in faith, & share his love.
We connect by gathering on weekends for worship, to receive and respond to his love.
We grow by meeting in small groups for prayer, learning, and sharing life.
We share by living like Jesus and sharing his love, everyday and everywhere.
We see a church:
- Loving Jesus in a way that people talk about.
- Where people find salvation & healing in Jesus.
- Helping people find careers & peaceful homes.
- Where everyone can find a place that they fit.
- Serving the city with love that works.