This month many of our friends are experiencing the loss of a loved one or other challenging life circumstances. Rebecca and I are standing with you in prayer. It’s wonderful to see the way that people are loving on each other, providing help.
Our God loves you and sees what you are going through. He is a “very present help in time of need.” God is real. He is a real strength. We are not meant to be alone. God provides us with relationships to be a strength and source of encouragement.
God always provides us with truth to be a strength when we suffer or face a challenge. Reading the Bible, focused on a topic, is a huge help at all times. It’s best to do this with a friend to talk and pray about it. I just wanted you to have these focused Bible studies available to you.
- God is Our Strength: http://bit.ly/1pUSKWv
- I Believe: http://bit.ly/1xTXMFU this really should be a three week, or session, Bible study when discussing the application of the foundational beliefs.
- Our God Provides: http://bit.ly/1wrQpPA
- Faith Yes – Fear No: http://bit.ly/1sHQvQX
- Faith is: http://bit.ly/1oQwOLs
- Faith 101: http://bit.ly/1v6hJrQ
- Speak to Your Challenge: http://bit.ly/1v7PvMQ
- Joy is a Choice: http://bit.ly/1EFKahj
- God Desires Grace for All: http://bit.ly/1kOEs2h
- Love Gives; http://bit.ly/1pUVFhW
- Walk in Love: http://bit.ly/1oQvCb1
- Jesus is Forgiveness: http://bit.ly/1oQxws3
- Breaking History: http://bit.ly/1sHTp8q
- Forgiven: http://bit.ly/1zPOTgy