Day 21 Saturday January 28
“Lord, I receive Your love. I confess my mistakes. Please forgive me. Please do not punish me in the way that I deserve. Please do give me Your love in the way that I do not deserve. I believe that Jesus is my way to salvation and ultimately Heaven. Lord, I choose to live for You. I give my life to You completely. Please help me to see You more clearly. Please help me to understand Your purpose in my life. Thank You for helping me grow stronger in this resolve.”
- Lord, I will seek your kingdom first and live on purpose. Matthew 6:33
- Lord, You are the most powerful one and all of this is for you. Your kingdom is eternal. Psalms 145:13
- You are able to do more than I could ask for or think of. Ephesians 3:20
- To You, Oh Lord, be the glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Ephesians 3:21
- Lord, I will love you with all I’ve got and I will love others (in the same way I take care of myself). Matthew 22:37-40
- Lord, I will be sober, aware, careful, and a good steward in all things, enduring hardships. I will work to share the Good News of Jesus with as many people as possible, to fulfill the work You’ve given me. 2 Timothy 4:5
- Lord, I will urge as many people as possible (people of all varieties) to become followers of Jesus, leading them to take next steps in following You. We will love each other, ever learning more about who You are and all that You’ve said. We will gather in small groups in homes and as a larger group in the church. Matthew 28:19-20 Acts 2:41-47
Lord, please help us become a church:
- Loving Jesus in a way that people talk about.
- Where people find salvation & healing in Jesus.
- Helping people find careers & peaceful homes.
- Where everyone can find a place that they fit.
- Serving the city with love that works.
That this should result in peaceful neighborhoods, crime reduction, employment & literacy increase, and a decrease of addictions. It would include a better connected effort between existing churches, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and the business community.