Day 5 Thursday January 12
Let’s write out a list of our family members and primary relationships in our neighborhood, schools, and workplaces.
Let’s write out topics to pray for in these relationships.
- Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. 1 Timothy 2:1
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He’s done. Philippians 4:6
- Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. Colossians 4:2
- Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. Ephesians 6:18
“Lord please help me to be more aware of the people you have put in my life. Please help me faithfully love them, help them, and be a faithful display of your love for them. Thank you for this opportunity today.”