Day 17 Tuesday January 24
“Lord, please protect us from temptation. Don’t let us yield to it, but rescue us from the evil one. Please clothe us in the benefits of Your Good News, your armor.”
- I will overcome the enemy by the sacrifice of Jesus, by the word of my testimony, and by not loving my life more than You. Revelation 12:11
- I will put on the attributes of Jesus through a personal relationship with Him. Romans 13:14
- I will put on my new spiritual person. Colossians 3:10
- I will be sober and vigilant; because my enemy walks about, seeking to defeat me. I will resist him, steadfast in my faith, knowing that I am not alone. 1 Peter 5:8-9
- I will put on the whole armor of God. Ephesians 6:11
- The Belt of Truth – I will walk in truth.
- The Breastplate of Righteousness – I will guard my heart with all diligence.
- The Shoes of the Gospel – I am ready to walk in peace, to run with the good news.
- The Shield of Faith – I will defend against the enemy and walk where God wants me by seeing what God wants me to, believing in Him and agreeing with Him, and taking action.
- The Helmet of Salvation – I will bring every thought I have into submission to Jesus.
- The Sword of the Spirit – I will speak the inspired and revealed Word of God.
- The Cloak of Zeal Isaiah 59:17 – The Lord will transform my personality to be passionate about my life in Him.
- The Lord’s got my back “Rear Guard” Isaiah 58:8 – I believe that God’s got me covered.
“Lord, today I choose to be more focused on You than anything that may tempt me in this life. You are better. There is nothing in this life as good as You. Lord, today I commit to learn more about You. Lord, today I choose to walk in Your strength. Today I walk in the results, the benefits, of being saved by grace through faith in Jesus my Savior!”